View Single Post
Star Valo
Silly Little Unicorn
Penpal

Old 08-17-2014, 08:37 PM

Due to me being an absolute fail turkey, I feel the need to bump this back to May Expo/LFCC

Regrettably, Last minute costumes for last minute attendances have taken my priorities away from making Vicky.
After we (My Boyfriend and I) attend The Ayacon Cosplay Ball (I still be Frankie Stein from Monster High, Another Last minute costume to make something suitable for a ball) And LFCC (Cerise Hood, Costume re-wear, she's in my siggy) My Focus will be back on Vicky

We've chosen three cosplay projects each to work on over the winter period for spring when the conventions pick back up again
Vicky is at the top of my list to get done for May, Followed by Cerise Wolf (SDCC exclusive doll) and a fully functioning Vocaloid SeeU costume
They're all pretty ambitious costumes but I'm hoping with the help of my Boyfriend, his mother, and you lovely lot here, I can keep going with it all to make them all equally as amazing as I'm hoping Vicky will be.

I still need to work out a way to effectively distribute the Menewsha name, so and Ideas for small little business cards or something would be wonderful. I can print out a few sheets and give them to people who take my photo or who talk to me to try and both keep in contact with people i meet, and give people something physical with the website name on so they can remember what this place is called :3

I'm sorry again for those following this thread that I've not been able to post much progress, in fact, none at all
But It's really just me being fickle and flitting from one project to another and not having my priorities sorted
That, and hopefully over the winter, if i have several costumes to work on I can keep up the momentum by swapping from one to the other if i get too annoyed with one
I'm sure you guys understand that

Sorry again and I'll update as soon as I can!

On a side note, I have located the perfect shoes on eBay! I'll probably buy them with my birthday money