View Single Post
jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 03-13-2015, 07:38 PM

Time to get your act together!

Right you 'orrible lot!! You call yourself leprechauns?! You had better be getting yourselves ship-shape and sharpish! Never in all my life have I seen such a dismal bunch, why I've seen more life in a stagnant pond!

A little fluffy bunny could collect more gold than you lot. A one-eyed tortoise could do better, my 90 year old grandmother could do better!! What are you going to do about it? WELL?!

I'll tell you, you're all gonna spend the weekend here with me! You're going to work, hard, VERY hard, and if you're lucky, why I might even let you go home at the end of it. But only, I say only if you miserable excuses for little people survive.

So! If you don't want to end this lovely long weekend up to your neck in a noisome bog, here's what ya got to be doing!!

FLEX THOSE PUNY POSTING MUSCLES!!

Aw! Are your poor little arms aching? Do you need your mommy?! She can't hear you cry here...
And I will make you cry if you don't toe the line for me, so JUMP TO IT you slimy bunch of jellyfish! Why I've seen more backbone in a bowl of custard!

YOUR ORDERS:
  • Post, here, in this forum
  • Then post some more
  • Then some more
  • Then some more
  • Etc.

Got it? Not too hard for you delicate flowers to comprehend, is it? If you surprise me and actually manage to post enough to impress me, well I'll be so shocked that I'll have to go and lie down!! But once I've recovered I might even give you a REWARD.

What's that, you want to know what it will be? I'll tell you *leans in close* For those who ask before they've even done a thing...*grins evilly*

GET OUT THERE AND GET SOME GOLD!!!

I'll give you until Tuesday evening to prove your mettle, for those of you who rise to the test and excel, the weekend's labour should well be worth your while, now what are you waiting for?!