View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 06-29-2017, 11:23 AM

Nova_Alchemist: cousin came over so i didn't post, then back to work with being a bit...annoyed and what not at co workers who dont take work seriously and now my hand is in pain so this wont be big.

Rane didn't like leaving the others alone, but Hotch was right - She needed to focus on the task at hand which was finding Amber properly...well nothing proper about it but she needed to focus. Sliding into the hole she didn't hesitate after telling the other two to be careful saying this isn't a normal thing. Not that they needed to know that of course. They did this on a daily basis after all it was their job. Twigs scratched at her skin, rocks were there as she hit them knowing she might have bruises later, and it was mud not dirt so she was getting all dirty all over again. Rane noticed a figure in front of her, not sure if it was Amber or not, she placed her hand out to the female figure.

-----------

There was a light in an underground tunnel under the earth as it glowed, like a fire that is. Fire light shining against the dirt covered walls plastered with mud here and there. Darkness faded as it revealed the five missing children catching a man on fire like the salem witch hunt days to a wooden pole and wood from the woods above them, around him. The man was passed out since it was smokey which was good because he was already burning half alive (still unconscious) at the stake. The children were laughing while dancing around the fire in glee as they watched in amusement.