View Single Post
Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 10-30-2014, 08:38 PM

Aiden and Emma

Emma- Emma is a young women about 5 foot even with black hair and Blue eyes. She has a intense soft spot for children, but a hideous mean streak in her. When around kids she is sweet, kind, neutering and sometimes strict. But when in the company of strangers or anyone of whom she can gain something she tends to be cold, clinical and even down right ruthless. She is prone to fist fights and though she is small and lean she still can pack a punch and hold her own against the best of fighters.

Aiden- Aiden is the opposite to Emma, in gender only that is. He doesn't quite share her love for kids but does know to be good to them. Normally Aiden is cold, calculating, and quite the talented fighter. Spending hours of his day keeping in shape and honing his hand to hand skills. He is only 5'12, but like his sister can hold his own in a fight, though he looks better off most of the time than she.

The twins- If you thought something seemed similar about them well you were right. Not only do they both Have the same Black hair and Icey blue eyes, they also share the same birth date and trouble making abilities.these two also developed a language of their own for communicating when they don't want people to know what they are talking about. I wonder if you can decipher it.
~~~~

A loud commotion began coming from a newly ported ship. It seems as though the Captain had found a pair of stowaways on board and as beginning to have trouble trying to handle them. The young male had began fighting any and all of the crew that dared touch him, while the female had wriggled herself out of the captains grasp and managed to monkey her way onto his shoulders where she repeatedly fought off the mans arms and pummeled his head. They were all yelling and making so much noise that once the ship finally was ported, nearly taking out the dock mind you, many of the warlike people of this island, took notice and some began to cheer for the fighting. Unfortunately for them the two were quickly over powered by every crew member on board and quickly tossed to the docks, their luggage fallowed.
"You all are a bunch of jelly fish!" The young woman shouted as she quickly sprang to her feet and snatched up her things as they were thrown her way.
"Little girl don't you ever let me catch you OR your mate on MY ship EVER again!" The captain shouted back causing both of the youngsters to make a rude gesture at them before bolting off through the crowd of people.

It didn't take long for the commotion to die down and the pair to find a quiet street where they could gather themselves and their surroundings. They were in a brand new world, filled with Amazonian women and great warrior men. They all looked like they spent their days lifting weights and eating nails.
"I don't suppose you want to steal from them?" The young man asked his sister as she scoped out the people and shops.
"No that would be foolish." She replied before hoisting her two bags over her shoulders.
"We should find a place to stay and....." he trailed off a moment as his eye had caught sight of some out of place people. He didn't have to say anything only look and nod.
"Weird..." the girl replied as she and her brother mad their way quietly towards a man and women who spoke in the streets, making sure to keep as much out of sight as possible.

Alexander La Crusian

Standing at 6'3" Alexander La Crusian is a proud and wealthy Knight to the King. He tends to be Harsh, Impatient, short tempered, determined and quite ruthless. Highly trained in all forms of the sword, fist and spear, Alexander is quite the skilled warrior. So he was hand chosen out of the kings guard to search for a stone of great power. When charged with searching for the mystical Stone he took the task with great seriousness but also great skepticism. His task first lead him to a pitiful island with foolish locals who knew nothing and helped little. Angered by this he destroyed the island calming he would not tolerate his king having to rule such idiotic people, when in reality he would not tolerate ignorance.Alexander La Crusian is not a man to cross, nor is he a man to be given more power.
~~~

"I demand to know why we have not been giving a clear heading in over a week Scholar!" The tall Blonde haired man towered over a meek and frail old man in the halls of what was the oldest library known to the tropical island.
"I cam here looking for answers on a Stone, One with great power, One My Lord can use to concur many of the islands withing and away from his domain....NOT to have my time wasted!" He nearly shouted a fire rising in his emerald green eyes. The old man cowered in his chair and quietly muttered and apology. "FIND ME THAT STONE OLD MAN, or I will find another man more suitable to do your job!" He stated before slamming a book onto the table and stomping off.