View Single Post
Hana_Ryuzkai
The girl next door
Send a message via Yahoo to Hana_Ryuzkai

Old 11-10-2014, 11:44 PM

Emma smiled lightly as the man had don everything she needed him to do in order to snag a small purse at his side. "Yes, I am terribly sorry." She stated her smile widening as she gave a small flirtatious look and was about to turn away with her prize, when a strange Cat Women had showed up and started nosing her way towards a shy girl. Emma had ignored the first white haired girl who has showed up, but found herself memorized by this new girl with animal appendages. She too stepped back and stood nearly shoulder to shoulder with the man she had stolen from. Her moth started gaping and her hand raised as she pointed to the strange new women.
"Ah...Ummmmm" Was All Emma could manage to speak as she pointed. Even the sudden commotion of the docks wasn't enough to turn Emma's head.

Aiden on the other hand had climbed to the roof of a small building over top of where he planned on causing a distraction should his sister need one. It also gave him a vantage point to watch everything that happened in the port. From here he easily spotted the group of people his sister was with, though it seemed they had two new additions. One was a White haired Shy girl who seemed to have fallowed exotic bird to the group and was speaking with the white clad women. The other was an other white haired girl but she was stranger yet. She had cat ears, and a cat tail, and was really weird. But he didn't have time to gawk, Emma had done her job, she snagged something off of the Man but was now shamelessly staring down the Cat girl and pointing.
"Emma, come on get out of there!" He stated as he watched his sister then begin to inch closer to the cat stranger. "Girl, your being both rude and NUTS!!!" He nearly shouted. Suddenly their was a commotion much like the one he and his sister had started but much more High scale and probably clever. He watched as a man barreled his way skillfully through the people of the docks and even right past the group his sister was in. He then took up hiding in the pile of boxes barrels and ropes that Aiden planned to use as a distraction. A small growl escaped Aiden as he wasn't sure if this man was going to stay put or run off anytime soon. Thankfully he took off somewhere and Aiden Could concentrate on on Emma, WHO was still being shameless and stupid. "Dammit Emma!" He snarled before hopping down behind the boxes and barrels to then forcefully shove them from their place.
They toppled down and crashed all over the place causing many people to jump out of the way some women screamed and most of the men shouted, though Aiden slicked away before being seen. He was now trying to make his way towards the group of people his sister was with so that he could snag her and slip away without them noticing.

Emma still remained focused on the Cat Girl, she hadn't even noticed the women say stuff about finding a place to talk. Well she had but she didn't pay attention, this stuff about stones was nothing compared to the Kitty tail swishing about in her face.
"Waite..... Stones?" Emma stated more to herself than to anyone. She still reached for the Cat girls tail and once her fingers were in grasping range she stopped cold. The swishing tail gliding over her finger tops ever so often as all color drained from the girl. "No......" She breathed before stepping back only to have her knees give out having her plop to the ground on her butt. She began to shake with fear at the thought of Mystical Stones. Looking up fear engulfed her more and tears even welled in her eyes as she could see the stones the two women wore had been glowing slightly. "Ahhhh" Emma moaned and held her head and assumed the fetal position.

"My lord, My Lord Crusian!" A young knight entered a large Library where screams of pain had once came. "My lord I bring news of those criminals you wanted!" The young knight stated as he began entering the room.
"What is it!?" The tall blonde haired man stated as he rounded a book shelf to confront the young male. He held a bloody rag in his hands as he cleaned his gloves and Sword .
"Ah, um well they were spotted in a trading port not far from here. " The knight stated quickly knowing better than to waste any time.
"Good, And what of another....... Source?" Alexander asked as he sheathed his sword and pushed past the Knight aiming to leave.
"Um, well he was the last one here in this Library!" The young knight said, as he quickly fallowed the Knight. "B-but I am sure we can arrange something!"
"Yes, We can!" Alexander stated "I want 10 of you with me to get those brats and want they know about Our stone!" He commanded walking briskly down the halls of the Library and to the court yard outside. "The rest of you learn whatever you can about those stones from this Library......and if it yields nothing, burn it!" He stated before pointing out 10 of his guard. none of them wasted time fallowing the man towards the shores and to one of many boats that rested in the small harbor of the island. "We are leaving for the Trading port north of here, the one with Barbarians!" Alexander stated with a slight grunt as he stepped aboard. the crew saluted him before beginning to set sale.