View Single Post
Nerdy_Princess
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-05-2015, 04:48 PM

Sarah was looking around making sure everyone was having a good time, She twirled her hair in between her fingers. She was slightly nervous because it was just irritating that she had to make sure every guest is happy with the ball. She blinked lightly as she glanced at her mother and father, the King and Queen. The Queen was smiling at Sarah, " Oh I am so proud of you " She said to Sarah. Sarah smiled lightly as she glanced over at her and said, " Well thank you, it's because of you I made it like this." She said to her mother. She then glanced over at the male who was speaking to her.

Sarah's eyes sparkled from the chandelier, her eyes looked upon the figure. It was making her curious, he seemed so different, she wasn't quite sure at what that was, but the mystery to him drew her closer wanting to know more of him. She smiled, " May I father? Mother." They both nodded with a smile. Sarah's small smooth hand grabbed upon his. She looked into his eyes, " Well certainly." She was wanting to dance, since she dressed up so nice for this evening. She smiled, " So what's your name?" She asked. She wanted to know if she knew of this person, where he lived, and what he likes to do. She blinked a few times," Obviously you know mine."