View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 02-06-2020, 06:41 PM

Immy: will you be on until a little later? I've got a few hours before I have to work :p

Silver didn't quite expect her to bring up being noticed by a certain someone, and she lowered her eyes to the ground. It burned her knowing that's what she was mostly thinking about Sasuke and thinking whether or not another girl liked him. "I don't care about being noticed." She said quietly, casting a side glance at her when she whispered into her ear. "Sakura.." She murmured. "I have one reason to getting stronger, and it's got nothing to do with boys." She murmured quietly. She knew what she was trying to do, but it didn't do anything expect get her riled up.

Kakashi chuckled quietly and glanced at her briefly when she asked him how he thought about her leaving, when she did. "I can't tell you what I thought.. But I can tell you that I felt like I was losing an important person in my team. It wasn't the same without you, Ahna, for me or the kids." He said calmly and truthfully. "Even though I knew you said you weren't coming back, I had a feeling you would eventually."