View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 02-07-2020, 04:31 PM

Nova_Alchemist:

Ahna put her arm around Silver's shoulders "Just go along for now, act like it is him" Ahna whispered in her ear then kept walking. Ahna knew saying something would get the young so-called ninja's attention (Lee) and it might spike. "Let's take a break, it's been a couple hours, there is a stream over behind those trees in that direction. Silver, Sasuke, Sakura go ahead and wash up, Naruto go with them and don't fret." Ahna knew that Naruto would try to say something. They were almost to the village but if they got to the village they wouldn't be attacked, bad thing was it was still about six hours away considering the alignment with the sun. "Lee, I would like to talk with you more on those following us." Ahna knew it was a late conversation but the other didn't jump out of personality. Nor was he in his usual mood to consider...something rumbled around them and she was glad Kakashi had the scroll rather than herself. He was better at holding such things.

Sakura started walking away until Naruto refused being difficult. "I swear if you don't listen for once..." Ahna stopped when she felt the shaking around her.