View Single Post
Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 04-21-2013, 02:56 AM

Trace watched as she walked back into the room and spoke. He shook his head. "T-the beating started about s-six years ago. I-i haven't really had anyone that I-i could trust either. Y-you are the only o-one that has bee nice to me." He managed to say. It was the first time he actually went to someones house, let alone saying 'Friend' to his father. He watched as she sat down in the chair, and he shook his head. "Y-you are the first one I-i would call a f-friend too." he said slowly. "I-i want to leave too, A-after this year I-i should be able to just g-go." he said and he slowly pulled out a the box.

She was the first one that would know about it, but he opened it and pointed it in her direction. There were rolls and rolls of ones and fives. "M-my mother gave me a-allowance. I-i saved it all for about t-three years." he stated. "T-there is about three t-thousand here. Should g-get me a little bit away f-from here." he added and closed it back up. There was something about her that he knew he could trust, and that was a good thing in his book.

((its ok, life happens)) :)