View Single Post
Donut
Looking for a place to call home
Send a message via AIM to Donut Send a message via Yahoo to Donut

Old 04-21-2013, 01:23 PM

Trace looked over at her as he stood to his feet. "I-i wouldn't call it b-brave." He said as he pulled a shirt out of his bag. "T-the first few years was the hardest, c-coming home to that. I-i wanted to change it somehow, b-but every time I-i tried, I-i got knocked back down. Half-way t-through I-i stopped caring, m-my mother holding me at night. S-she was in the s-same boat as I-i was." He took a deep breath, this was hard but someone had to know for once. "T-to be honest with y-you.. I don't feel p-pain anymore." he said as he sighed. "D-don't take this the wrong way.." He said as he slowly slid off his shirt.

His back was covered with scars, brouses and scabs. "T-this don't hurt anymore.." Trace said as he turned and looked at her. He had little emotion in his eyes, he didn't know what to feel anymore. He slid his new shirt on and sat on the floor. His hands were shaking a bit, he crossed a line in his mind that he promised he wouldn't do, and that was to let someone know what had happened for so long. He didn't want things to get worse, or bad things to happen to his only friend.