View Single Post
Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 04-23-2013, 05:12 PM

"So um... what is there to talk about...? I have no clue, I mean. Well, you know what I mean, Goddess this is awkward..." Kila said with a furious blush, and wanted to hide her face, but her hair was too short so she settled for steady breathing and counting backwards from 100. It helped a little, it was really awkward because she had never had anyone in her room let alone a boy, and finding something to talk about now that she had suggested it was harder than she'd thought.

Luckily they were saved. "Kila, I'm home! Mari, are you in the kitchen?" called out her fathers baritone voice, which made her jump a little but then she smiled and settled again. She stood and motioned for Trace to follow and bounded down the steps, and jumped on her fathers back.

"Dad, I have a friend over... he needs our help." she said the last part just for his ears, and then slide from his back and grinned up at the bulky slightly taller man, compared to her and her mother he was very dark, which brought into question her parentage by the community. "Trace, don't be shy. This is my dad, Clarence Haughton." she said as she turned with a bright smile for her friend, hoping to ease his worries about meeting yet another stranger when her mother had not been the most welcoming nor friendly when she'd stormed into her room earlier.