View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-12-2019, 11:06 PM

Arael tightened his hold on his chest as his senior steadied him. "No.." He murmured, feeling the knot in his chest tightening. The younger lightly grabbed the hand reaching for the wrist watch. "They don't know we have a connection.. Let's just go to my room and get that book." He said quietly before slowly leading Silas out of the break room and up to his room. Ghost was alive, at least, but he knew it wouldn't be for long. His mentor was in bad shape.

---

Ghost coughed as the dust cleared and he held a large wound under his rib cage. He had lost a lot a blood in the that little amount of time and there was blood on his lip. He knew he wasn't going to make it back. Nerva had hit a vital organ on that last attack. "You're too late.." He murmured roughly. Ghost winced as he stood and slowly inched towards Cecilia and her right hand, hearing them talking about burning everything. "Anders won't be dying alone Commander.. I failed my mission.. Forgive me." He murmured. "I don't know where they went.. Nor how to follow them. My watch is busted as well." He murmured.

Ghost slowly sat down, coughing up a bit of blood. "You can't save me.. My trainee has a connection with me. Keep an eye on him, make sure he lives.." He murmured.

---

Nerva smiled at Mars. Jason was carefully laying down his unconscious partner, examining her. "She's not looking good Mars.. Her breathing's uneven and ragged." He murmured wearily. Nerva slowly approached the young shimigami and gently placed a hand on her damp forehead. She was shivering, most likely going into shock. "Can't you do anything for her?" Jason asked. Nerva glanced at him. "My power is limited in the mortal realm, and taking her back to our world could very well kill her."