View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 04-29-2020, 07:13 PM

Arael followed Silas's example and folded his small wings as they dived, until the air flow had evened out a bit, then opened his wings once more. This was amazing! He had wings, and he often flew, but never like this. The younger angel couldn't keep the from his face.

He glanced at the other when he shouted, and nodded. "Got it!" He shouted back, really he was trying to keep control of his wings since he had never flown like this before. Keeping his wings open like this was harder than he expected. They'd need to keep flying under they reach their destination, question was, could the younger angel keep in the air that long without getting tired?

Highrose had never really felt like home anyway..

---

Need a glanced at Mars and smiled some at the question written across her face. "Jason's wings are fake. They're made just the same as yoyrs, but they're just to hold the place until he can open his own wings." She explained, realizing that it probably didn't make since. Every Shinjuku startled out with a pair of training wings, and that's what Jason wore on his back.

Nerva then nodded her head as she began to fade. "I need to return as well, but I will talk to them myself. This was I'll probably mean war, Mars, but I will do everything in my power to keep that from happening." She said softly.

Lea wrapped her arms around Mars and Jason once more in a tight hug.