Thread: Heart Code
View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 08-23-2020, 01:47 PM

E.v.a actually wasn't sure what to say to him after seeing a side of him she hadn't seen very often. She was a computer, so technically she couldn't be 'bothered' by his words, but she was so much different than your typical Android. Almost as if hesitating, she briefly pondered on going to get the box of ingredients or not before leaving the room and heading down the hall way. She kept her blue eyes on the floor as she walked.

Coming to the door, she opened it and gave the delivery man a small smile, though weary. Usually they left it at the door, didn't they? "You can leave it, I'll bring it inside." She said calmly.

The young man in return gave her a smile, and couldn't keep himself from staring at her beauty. "Now why would I let a pretty little thing like you, carry a heavy box like this? I tend to think of myself as a gentleman." He spoke, somewhat rambling.

This left E.v.a unsure of whay to do. If he didn't leave, surely Kaede wouldn't be too pleased, after all she knew he didn't really like others in his home.