View Single Post
Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in exchange for your immortal soul.

Old 01-30-2011, 06:47 PM

Callista grinned, bowing her head in apology, "I apologize. What juice would you prefer next time?" Then, hesitated as she was told to drink the rest. Drink from a royal goblet? She'd surely be killed for that act! Callista shook her head fervently, "I-I can't do that! His Majesty would have my head." She then set down the tray as Irisi picked up her goblet, not daring to drink from either of the remaining cups. "I've... I've worked here for three years." She spoke softly, fondly remembering her homeland. Greece. Ah, the mere thought of it made her smile. It seemed like she had been taken from within her fair country's walls just days ago, for all the vivid memory.

When a limping noise came from the hallway, Callista peeked over at the doorway. Spotting the limping Karasu, Callista quickly stood, bowing her head to Irisi as she followed Karasu into the hallway before she got too far, "Karasu! I shall bring the Pharaoh's meal. You may see to his soon-to-be wife in my stead." she spoke hurriedly, not wanting to have Karasu do so with that limp after a beating. "That way you can rest some..."