Thread: S7Nera
View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 06-17-2014, 02:41 PM

By joining as a sin, you agree to be a temp-GM for the world you pick. If you want to travel back to Feudal Japan (someone better), you will get to decide what item they need to build the Anti-Doom's Day device as well as what they need to do to "fix" history.

By joining as a virtue, you agree to be a ruthless hunter that will do anything to make the sins fail. You might turn against the scientist, too. Remember, it's the honest ones you can't trust because you never know when they'll stop being honest!

By joining as an other, you agree to using your role to assist the plotline. Whether your role is serious or for laughs, you will make certain that you stay true to this character and help make the story enjoyable and interesting.

By joining, you will guarantee that, should you need to leave for a bit, you will inform us all of your forthcoming absence.

By joining, you will promise that you will contribute to the overall growth and development of the story. You will also ensure that you will not kill another's character without consent from both the individual dying as well as myself.

By reading all of this information contained in this roleplay, you will respect and honor the information found in here. You will use courtesy and be fair when creating your own stories so that they are not a clone of this one or appear very similar in nature. Should what you see spark an interest and make you desire to make your own, please credit me.

By reading this, you will not flame, harass, deliver, or degrade any and all persons interested or partaking in this story. Anyone who does as such will be reported. There is a no-shit policy in affect. If you have any issues or concerns, please settle your qualms with me.

By joining or reading, you are agreeing to the fact that you will have fun and look forward to the start of this roleplay.