View Single Post
The Ice Palace
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-18-2016, 05:54 PM

Demetri set his cup down and cleared his throat. He began to weave a tale of magic and mayhem. His hands waved and formed an illusion to illustrate his words.

Demetri: A long time ago when I was still a boy my father was under the threat of war from the Ice Realm.
Cecilia: Ice realm?
Demetri:Yes there are many realms in creation. My shadowlands and your world are mere snowflakes in a Blizzard of existence.
Jeryck:I'm familiar with such things from my studies. I've even been to a few of them in my youth.
Demetri: The people from the Ice Realm are restless war bringers. Hearts so cold even their skins appear to be made from crystalline ice structures. They follow a powerful Ice Witch. She is absolute ruler of that land.
Magnus: Interesting, but I don't see what that has to do with how you and Lise meet.
Demetri: Well as I was saying at the time my father was on the brink of declaring war. -As such he started closing all border crossings and portals of entry, displacing some of the nomadic magic tribes in the process that crossed between shadow and ice. One of these tribes was Lise's.
Aimee: Wait, so you're...a prince?
Demetri: Yes, I'm sorry if that wasn't clear. I like to travel among the many realms and tend to keep a low profile for my own protection as well as my peoples. Since you're all friends of Lise I trust this information is safe.
Emilio: Safe with me.
Nalin: Ya, no worries here.
Demetri: Good.
Cecilia: So, If your a princey how come you wanna marry our Lisey? Shouldn't there be a shadow princess for you to marry?

Demetri throws back his head in a fit of laughter.
HAhahaah hhaaah ahaa!

Demetri: Out of the mouths of babes. I see why you like her Lise. However, have you truly never revealed to your full heritage to your friends? Or anything about us for that matter?
Lise: Well, to tell you the truth no.

Last edited by The Ice Palace; 12-25-2016 at 12:45 PM..