View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 06-24-2014, 08:55 PM

Sophie's eyes widened and she looked shocked. What, was he in her head now, too? He was starting to really get on her nerves with all that cocky attitude. And here he was calling her Sophie, like they were friends or something. She looked annoyed now.

Her bag was still hung over her body, and she regretted having to do what she was about to... She reached into the bag quickly, and pulled out a gun. It wasn't like a typical Earth gun, in fact, it looked very different from something one would find there. Something, other worldly, but still dangerous.

She'd never had to use it before, though she carried it with her always. The thought of using it never really even crossed her mind, even in dangerous situations. Sophie wasn't one to hurt people, and she was quite crafty, able to get out of any situation. But this one was different.

If Sophie didn't scare him away, or strand him here now, he'd never stop following her. No one else ever followed her through dimensions. This was actually quite serious. She pointed it at him, looking like she might actually use it, though she probably couldn't, even if it came down to it. She only wanted to scare him was all, and make her leave.

He was leaning against the wall like he didn't have a worry in the world. More of that cockiness that was really starting to get under her skin. She aimed the gun at his heart, and hoped he noticed. "Listen," she started, "I don't know who you are, and I don't know who sent you, but I am not just going to let you take me away."

She was already reaching out with her energy for a weak spot in the dimension, but wasn't getting much farther past this building. She was too tired. Fine. She needed his stupid trinket anyway, maybe she could use it before she destroyed it.

"Here's what's going to happen," she said, as if she had no doubt that this plan of hers would work. "You're going to give me your," she motioned to his arm with the gun, "stupid, bracelet, thing... And I'm going to leave. We're never going to see each other again. And you can keep the orb, for your hassle," she added, knowing he might actually need it here to survive.

Not that she should care. He probably didn't give a damn about what would happen to her in any situation. So screw him. Maybe she would take the orb. It wasn't as if she didn't have a hundred in various colors... Oh wait, she did.

Even though she was confident that she could get his bracelet and get out of here, she wasn't feeling cocky, and she wasn't smiling. This was after all, a serious situation. And she'd never pulled a gun on anyone before. She hardly remembered the thing was even in the bottom of her bag.

Still, she pointed it at his heart. "Hurry up," she said, "just put it on the floor and move away from it." This dimension had an ominous feeling, and she didn't want to be here long.