View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 12-06-2013, 07:22 AM

He tilted his head, curious. At least it had distracted Terry---his half-finished sketch couldn't be saved after it had become dampened, an unfortunate turn for the picture, but necessary. "I did." He said, smiling and standing. "I brought it into the room to use a a concept for when we officially begin with actual paints." He jumped around his desk, pulling the canvas out from its hiding place and hanging it on one of the hooks on the wall. The finished product wasn't abstract, as he thought it might be; it was a nighttime forest. Most of the trees were caked in snow, except the one in the middle, which had a few bright red and yellow leaves clinging to its branches, laden with snow. It was a mirror to his love of winter, though it wasn't fully here yet. Some snow had fallen, but most of the trees were still covered in leaves, and sometimes the weather grew warmer.

"I hope you like it." Reid said truthfully. "It'll be one of a few on display throughout the year---I make some new ones every year, and the old ones I either sell or give away to some favorite students." He did have favorites, though he wouldn't like to admit that specifically. His 'favorites' came from behavior, mostly.