View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 12-06-2013, 06:41 PM

Reid's gaze turned from Terry for a moment, to the window. Outside, powdery snow fell, but the leaves were still on the trees. "I see, Terry." He looked back at the young man specifically. "Your secrets are safe with me, no matter what. I won't tell a soul, you can be sure of that. Some... just make bad decisions. Maybe they don't realize it at first. They get into a lifestyle and suddenly, it's normal to them. It's not odd, or they don't... they don't really draw attachment to anyone they're with. Maybe not then. I guess... one's concept of love is just different. Different for everyone. Many don't need to feel a connection with someone to feel that... good feeling that comes from sex, the act itself. Others need to sense a deep love or affection for the person before they let themselves open up. You just... have to know the difference, I guess."

He stood, stretching his legs and leaning against his desk. "You need to figure it out for yourself before anything else, Terry. You need to know how you feel, and don't get discouraged if you're rejected. But at the same time, don't try to push. You... have to be patient." Especially with these kinds of things.