View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 12-06-2013, 10:12 PM

Terry made sure to follow Reid's orders, closing the door behind him before walking down the hall and stairs to the front doors. He left building and walked to the left, towards the large expanse of forest that was in the school grounds. The snow hadn't fallen for awhile, so the stuff that was still on the ground was dirty and compacted from many boys walking over it. He kept walking until he came to a small clearing, where a park bench had been built.

He sat down, shivering slightly at the coolness in the air. He pulled out some books from his bag and started to read over his notes, highlighting specific ones he felt would be in the end of year exams. As he studied, he didn't hear anyone approach him, so he started when someone sat next to him. He was surprised to see Grinner sitting next to him, smiling widely as ever.

"So those rumors... They're not true, right? You wouldn't do anything with an old man..." Grinner said, wrapping his arm around Terry as he turned back to his notes. Terry nodded, glad that Grinner didn't believe them. The boy hugged him tighter, leaning in to kiss his ear. "I've always wanted to do it outside..." he whispered.

"William... Are we boyfriends?" Terry asked the boy, pulling away slightly. It would be far too cold and in the open to even think about doing anything like that. Grinner stared at him, looking dumbfounded. Of course, the boy had never heard Terry's voice before.

"I... Well, I don't know... I thought we were just friends with benefits..." Grinner eventually replied, pulling his arm away from Terry and rubbing his forehead as if thinking about it caused headaches. His smile never left his face. "Why, do you like me?" He looked at Terry curiously. Terry shrugged in reply and went back to reading over his notes. Grinner went quiet, before he got up and left him to it, saying that they would see each other later on.