View Single Post
SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 01-26-2014, 07:50 PM

"How could I forget him?!" said Daedalus beaming down at the little spider. Mombasa had been inspiration for a few of his best selling toys, if you could call them that. Pets that didn't need to be fed or cleaned up after were quite popular with children. Daedalus, however, was under the impression that their parents were even more thrilled that the children. He put out his hand and the spider crawled onto it.
"Oh, so I see that you remember me aswell. Haven't changed a bit have you, little buddy? Maybe a few scratches, but still just the same as I remember."

While spider crawled back to Jared from Daedalus' hand, the young inventor got ready to start a lengthy discussion on the mechanisms of his set of wings.
"Well," he began, both hands on his cane," It's just a simple double cylinder hydraulic system. One for each wing... oh hello?"
It was then that Daedalus was made aware of the arrival of a young man.
"It just so happens that I belong to that name. What can I... Wait, you're not one of those Oil-Assassins are you? They're quite sneaky. Have you heard of them, Jared? Well, then again it would be foolish of them to show up in full daylight... in the presence of a Steam-Knight." Daedalus scratched the back of his neck, suddenly aware of how odd he must be sounding. "Heh, scratch that last statement. How can I be of assistance, sir?"