View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-11-2015, 04:03 AM

If the game seems confusing at first, don't worry. It's easy as pie.
Mmmm, pie.

Each round you will be presented with a certain aspect of your blind date. You will be given ten lettered options to choose from. These options range from best to worst, and carry a point value. +10 the best, down to +1 the worst. You will not know which option you've chosen until the round is over.

The points will accumulate throughout the rounds and those at the end with the most win.

STEP-BY-STEP HOW TO:
  1. Choose a letter from A to J.
  2. Copy and paste the provided form, fill it out and post in this thread.
  3. Wait until the next round to see how you've scored. Each round will end and a new one will begin at 8PM Pacific. [Click For Current Pacific Time.]
  4. Rinse. Repeat.
Only one account per person is allowed to play.
The exception being staff approved charity mules, who may play for their charities.

Q. I've already chosen a letter, but i'd like to change my pick. What do I do?
A. Just ping me, stating your new letter choice and i'll make sure it's noted.

Q. I'd like to see the current score tally, but there doesn't seem to be a post for it.
A. I keep track of this stuff behind the scenes. That way I can add it all up at my leisure. - If you'd like to know your score, you're gonna havta to keep track of it yourself.

Q. What are the final prizes?
A. If you're familiar with my previous threads, you'll know I usually give out gold. And a few extra goodies. ;D

Q. As a heterosexual male - gay female - asexual - ball of pure energy with little to no matter, I have no interest in dudes. Why do I have to date men in this game?
A. Because it is only a game, and has no base in reality. So just pretend you're either a gay male or straight female and are sexual and have matter.