Thread: The Scene
View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 06-27-2012, 03:26 AM

This roleplay follows the lives of the people living in Fairway Apartments . Their lives, jobs, relationships and more are in ful view for readers. There is no need for long character sheets, merely place your character's name at the top of your first post in the roleplay, as well as a picture of them, and include various information in your first post, such as age, what apartment they live in, and a bit about them. As the roleplay advances, you can show off more of your character and their life. The rest of how this roleplay plays out is up to you.

There are a few rules, and they are as follows.
1. Follow all mene rules
2. No killing characters without permission, though npc's are free game
3. No god modding
4. Keep ooc in the ooc, that is where it belongs
5. respect all members of the roleplay
6. yaoi and yuri are allowed (it is your character...make them whatever you like.)
7. try to be diverse...I would prefer not to see a lot of the same type of character I know many like to have the 'character from a sad background, who has had to overcome a lot', and that is ok...I just don't want this overrun with them.
8. If need be I will add and subtract rules :3

---------- Post added 06-26-2012 at 08:40 PM ----------

Leo "Dusk" Lyscander

Leo paused in front of appartment 3B. He slid out his key, and unlocked the door. It was a small one bedroom appartment, but it would work out for him just fine. He was sixteen years old, and came from a rich family. They were spoiling him rotten as he saw it. He had grown more and more independant over the years, until he moved out. Now he was living here....He hoped that his family wouldn't send anyone to get him, though he knew that was hoping for a little to much. They would probrably send his brother Vincent to come get him sooner or later. He sighs lightly, and begins to bring in boxes from the black car parked out front of the building. He looked at the many people passing by, and wondered what his neighbors would be like. He was looking forward to meeting new people, and making new friends. He was a bit eager to see who were living here with him. He turns taking the last box inside, and began to unpack.

---------- Post added 06-26-2012 at 08:53 PM ----------

Vincent "Rave" Lyscander

Vincent watched out the window. So his brother had really gone through with it. He had really left to follow his own path. He looks back as a butler brings in some tea and nods when he was looked at. The butler left, and he sighs a bit. He stood from his chair, and made his way to the tea pot pouring himself a cup. He looked at the window once more. Vincent knew that his father would most likely send him after his brother, but then again it was a nice change in pace. He thought about taking leave, under the excuse of staying with his brother. It would be nice to see how things played out.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 06-27-2012 at 03:41 AM..