View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-15-2015, 02:20 PM

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Today I woke up at my regular time with a mega headache. I tried to get some stuff done but then gave up and went to lay down. I put an herbal pack on my head and managed to doze for a few hours and woke up feeling better. Later on I ended up getting tired again and actually took a second nap. That's pretty much unheard of for me, I'm kind of afraid that I might be getting sick...

Even though I was less tired I ended up feeling pretty bleh for the rest of the evening. I made dinner and played some more SWTOR which was fun. I was pretty surprising though that I was still tired enough to go to bed around midnight. I really hope I'm not getting sick. V_V

• • •

Oh! My houseplants! I'll have to take some pictures... I have a bamboo plant which has grown quite tall, a little fuzzy succulent, and a little hanging basket of air plants. I don't have much of a green thumb so I have a hard time keeping plants alive. The bamboo is the only thing that has really flourished under my care so far.

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Today I slept in a bit. I meant to get some stuff done after I got up but then got distracted looking things up about SWTOR. Eventually I took a shower and made a late lunch. I was feeling tired again so I took a short nap and got a few things done before making a late dinner. Once I finished cooking I went to grab some tupperware for the leftovers and there was a cockroach in the cabinet. We've been having one or two here and there and I decided that I better do something about it.

I tried to eat a bit of my dinner but I had pretty much lost my appetite so I ended up cleaning out the whole cupboard and went on a killing spree. It was disgusting. I cleaned out two cupboards, recleaned the kitchen, took out the garbage and recyclables then took a shower to rinse off and headed to bed late.

• • •

I collect kawaii things! In addition to my plant pictures I'll have to take some pictures of my little kawaii knick knacks.

Monday, July 13, 2015

I didn't sleep well at all last night. I dreamt of cockroaches and woke up tired. The day got a bit better as it went on though until I finally left work. I was supposed to have an appointment but it got cancelled at the last minute so I ended up having dinner in the park instead. Afterwards as I was leaving I noticed a waffle stand so I decided to splurge. I've been wanting to try one forever so I finally gave in. I was a bit disappointed though that I hadn't seen the s'mores one until after I made my order. I felt like the one I got really could have used some chocolate. It was still yummy but too much for me to finish alone so I ended up having to throw half of it out.

I headed to the subway to go home but the platform was super crowded. Eventually my train came then they announced that it was running local, then express in Manhattan but local in Brooklyn. In any case the whole thing got turned around and they ended up changing the path of my train entirely which completely screwed me over and I ended up getting stranded on a line where I couldn't make any transfers. I had to get off and backtrack to a big hub station to be able to change back to go where I needed to go.

Since there was a Target there I decided to pick a few things up before heading home and ended up getting home much later than I wanted to. Bleh.

• • •

Eh. This summer has been okay but I feel kind of bad that I haven't gotten out to the beach at all. Here in NYC the summer is mostly just unbearably hot so I wouldn't consider it my favorite season. It doesn't seem like it's been as bad as previous years though but I've just been too lazy to go out really.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Today started out as a pretty good day. I woke up early and got to work early which was nice. Work itself was pretty good apart from some rocky places in the morning. I was doing some web design stuff which I enjoy doing and took up most of my day. I had an appointment at lunch time which went really well too.

In the afternoon I got a surprise delivery~ I'll have to post a picture once I get around to uploading my phone pictures. I've just been so busy lately!

I made dinner when I got home and then had another nasty surprise in another cabinet--more cockroaches. I had plans to do other things but ended up spending the rest of the night cleaning on top of the fridge and the other few cabinets that I hadn't had time to clean Sunday night. So yeah, another late evening. T_T

• • •

When I was younger I had a few bikinis but as I got older I switched over to one piece suits. A few years ago I went on a diet and lost quite a bit of weight so I ended up getting myself a bikini at the end of the swimsuit season. I love the pattern but the cut is a bit eh. Still, it's fun to finally say that I have one, even if I don't wear it much. I still feel kind of self conscious wearing it but then again I don't go to the beach often. Maybe eventually I'll get used to it. ^^;

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 07-28-2015 at 08:09 PM..