(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 01-27-2007, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurilia
Quote:
Originally Posted by `Riku
Pan's Labyrinth.

Watched it yesterday. Simply amazing.
9.9 rating, since I don't really believe in 10's. Always room for improvement, I say.

But. It blew my mind, really. Left me breathless.
That's one movie I want to watch!
I think you just convinced me to go and buy myself a movie ticket next Tuesday or so <3

I only heard good things about it... too bad I'd have to go alone though, my husband saw they trailer and thinks it's a tad too creepy... maybe I can convince my friends to come along, if not, I'll just go by myself...

I just like going with someone because then I can discuss the movie with them afterwards...
You should deff. get someone to watch it with you...
It's a roller coaster ride of intense emotions and stuff. I was groping my friends' knees at certain parts, xDDD.
It's really good. In my opinion. I mean...seriously.
The story was really...just not expected at some points, and the special effects are AMAZING, the moral is great, the actors did really well, and the choreography is BEAUTIFUL. It's not like anything I've ever seen. There's just so much in it. I absolutely recommend the film. I'm not Spanish or Hispanic, and I know many people that are not and would be reluctant to go see it because of subtitles, but it is worth it if you appreciate a beautifully made fantastical movie.
The settings are amazing, and it's as if they spent hours on EVERY detail.

Yeah. I'm very passionate about movies and film making, so...you can probably tell. I really really am happy I watched it. 5 times worth the money I paid. Not what I was expecting, but it the best way possible.

I hope you like it as much as I did...it breaks my heart when people think badly of movies I think are amazing. >.<