View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 02-23-2013, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose View Post
I've been waiting for people to post advice and stuff in my pixel thread, but all I ever really is people saying they like the stuff. Nothing really one how to improve the shading or shapes and stuff. Really I don't know what to do on Mene anymore other than rp. I'd like to start my charity back up, it was always active before I lost the internet and disappeared back in 2008/2009. *rambles a bit more, lol*

That's probably awesome, but do you get any pay during the summer months when school is out?
Right now I'm on a 12 month contract so I would get paychecks over the summer. I'm looking for a job at a new school next year since the administration here is terribly unorganized and extremely terrible to the employees >.< If I get a job elsewhere I might be on a 10 month contract instead...

Is is frustrating when you ask for advice and no one gives it. You should really ask xuvvie since she'll hand it to you straight out!

If you want to, tell me what item you want help with the most and I can try to help out? I'm not sure how great I am at giving advice though *still learning myself*

Oh, what charity was it? I never go into the charity forums D:

---------- Post added 02-23-2013 at 11:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirianna Fayth View Post
My mule has a bunch of easter junk on her, and next to zero posts.
LOL! Is it those old Easter eggs from 2010, I believe was the year? I have so many of those XD