View Single Post
ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 02-04-2008, 09:30 AM

♥ Menewsha Valentine's Day 2008 ♥ Love Search ♥

Do you have what it takes to search near and far for love? With brains and heart, perhaps you'll win at the pursuit of love! Follow the clues and capture the heart!

Hello, you lovesick fellow! My name is ToriKat, and I'm the host of this event. I've been here since March 3, 2007, and I've made Menewsha my home. I love to help out and chat, so don't be afraid to talk to me. I can get a little crazy with cookies and duct tape though!

So what exactly do you do here?

♥ How to Play ♥

♥ Every day a list of clues will be posted, leading to threads around the site where a heart is hidden.

♥ Decipher the clues to find it, but you have to be quick! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it is very likely others are in pursuit of the same one!

♥ Leave no page unchecked! You don't know when you might run into your true love. Only the first three pages of each forum and the first five pages of each thread are in play.

♥ Once the clues have been solved the images of the hearts will be removed from the threads.

♥ And what do I win? ♥

♥ 100 gold for every correct answer
♥ Whoever gets the most correct answers at the end of the event wins a Valentine's Day common valued at 300g

♥ Good luck! :D ♥