View Single Post
Chexala
cat whisperer

Penpal

Old 12-19-2013, 02:02 AM

Zebulon sneezed and his spell shattered. Blast! A broken spell was a wasted spell. He pulled a handkerchief from his pocket to wipe his nose, and murmered a thank you to the lizard woman's odd blessing. He looked around hoping to spot the source of the incense, when he heard Widow Harper describe the blessing of the nets. The blessing is probably the reason for the incense, but I had better check, he thought. Nonetheless, it seems the magic only applies to the net itself, and not the area within.

He walked over to Widow Harper, who was inspecting one of the trees which the large half-orc had apparently just fallen from. "I beg your pardon, Madame, but I have a question," he said politely, bowing slightly. "I smell incense nearby; is that from the blessing of the net which you mentioned? Also, I know a spell which would raise an alarm if any person or creature were to enter within the net. With your permission, I would like to cast it near nightfall."

He looked at the half-orc man, wondering why he'd been climbing the trees, and offered him and hand to help him back on his feet. "Did you see something in the trees," he asked.