Thread: Happiness.
View Single Post
th4i
I'm fabulous.

Old 04-04-2012, 09:16 PM

You're lucky. I never found myself to be an optimist, though I completely encourage it. For some reason though, I always end up looking at the cup as though it's half empty. If something goes wrong, other things go wrong, next thing I know my entire day is ruined. Although lately, I've been having so many issues with everything, I just stopped going out, so bad things would stop happening, surprisingly, they have calmed down quite a bit, though my parents still find a way to fuck me over somehow at least once a day. But soon enough I'll be moving out.
I have started doing a lot of things that made me happy in the past, such as getting back into drawing, dancing, etc. But for some reason, without everything else being happy around, I can't push myself to enjoy those things anymore.
I haven't went out to a family dinner in over 5 years, and my family is just my parents and I... we haven't even had shabbat dinner with my uncle and cousins in well over three years You really are lucky that you get to spend time with your family like that.

----------

Mystic: that's exactly how I am, most of the time, but I have to try to be like that. Other days I'm completely just terrible. :/