Thread: Under Control
View Single Post
Typically Untypical
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-03-2016, 11:40 PM

The two both were starving and their bodies couldn’t hold out much longer if they didn’t get something to eat soon. Still, Alena had said the words that Erika needed to here. “Alright let’s go.” Her voice was soft as she kept her strength up. She had been so calm when they were getting away originally but now that she had tasted freedom she was so scared of losing it. “Keep going, Keep going.” She echoed and held onto Erika’s hand tight.

When they got to the water she got close to it and pulled some up into the air to use as protection if anything thing came at them. She was nervous and scared but she was able to react quickly as the guy from before came out from the tree line. She sent the water rushing at him first but he hid and she couldn’t hit him. “Now now, no need to be so hostile.” He said as he smirked to himself. “You two girls are a bit loud, thankfully my partner is out cold.” He wasn’t going to say anymore though because he wanted to give them a chance to not freak out. But by the way the water hitting the tree he could tell Erika wasn’t calming down.

“Alena we have to leave.”

“If I wanted to take you back in don’t you think I would have already?” He asked from behind his tree. She still didn’t believe him though.

“Alena we should leave.” But she was going to leave the actual decision to her friend.