View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 04-03-2021, 11:50 PM

Sophie swallowed a sigh and glanced at Tai when he spoke and pressed her lips together some. She didn't know what to say after that. She glanced back at Nolan when he spoke and stifled a small frown. "I really didn't think it was anything, at the time.. " She admitted softly. But if Vera was somehow connected to this guy, and they had something to do with the robbery, she'd need to tell him and Tai what happened. The whole of it.

"I usually walk to and from work, sometimes I get off later in the evening after the sun has set, but I like walking. We live just down the road." Sophie started to say. "The club is around the corner, I pass by it everyday on my way. Guys come and go all the time, sometimes they try talking to me, to pick me up, and I ignore them. There's one guy, the one I described to you, he's one of the ones who I see the most hanging around the club.." She said quietly, taking a breath since it she sounded like she was rambling. "He was outside with a couple of other guys, and instead of turning down the sidewalk, i turned down the ally i walk everyday, and planned on just ignoring him, like every time i see him or anyone else outside."

Sophie gave Tai's hand a light squeeze and lowered her eyes to the table. "He started talking to me, asking why I walked and if i'd want to stop by the club for a drink. I ignored him and kept walking. He tried talking to me again about how dangerous it was for a girl like me to walk at night, but i've doing it for months now so i continued to ignore him.. Next thing I knew, him and his friends were behind me and i turned around to use my pepper spray on him, and he had knife i hadn't seen. He staggered back as he was reaching for me, i was scratched, i went home. Nothing else happened." She spoke quietly, her eyes not leaving the table. She was sure Tai was worrying more now than he was before, and she didn't like being the cause of that worry. Sure, it meant he cared, but this was something she was used to, before he started staying with her. She loved Tai, and didn't want to make him worry over things like this.

---

Derek glanced down at the jacket once more. "No, we're taking it with us." He spoke quietly after Pedro asked. He glanced at the neko and smirked some. "We're also going to the club to see if our friend and his girl are in, and there might be a fight." He said. "Cops don't need this." He mused, using his free hand to take Pedro's and begin to lead him around the back of the building where there weren't any cameras, and down the ally that led to the club.