Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-15-2017, 01:44 PM

MH: New Paths Forged

SPOILERX

Name:
Nickname:
Bloodline/Family: (parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, aunts, uncles, guardian, etc)
Special Skills:
Outfits: (you don't have to do, i'll use a doll maker later)
Personality:
Hobbies:
Favorite Class:
Least Favorite Class:
Appearance: (image or description)
Other: (anything else)

Name: Ahna Chione Sekhet
Nickname: Ahni, Ahn, Chio (chii-o)
Bloodline/Family:
-Father: Imhotep (Occupation: Dark Priest trying to take over the world still)
-Mother: Immelia (Ai-mel-yuh ~ Occupation: Guardian & Protector of Imhotep)
-Siblings: None
Special Skills: Ancient Magic (more elemental or telekinetic but her emotions are tied to them)
Likes: Cooking, reading, baking, adventuring, seeing the world, exploring old places, and finding new treasures.
Dislikes: Scarabs or any hard shell bugs, spiders, sunlight (prefers the moon), and idiots.
Outfits: (you don't have to do, i'll use a doll maker later)
Personality: Quiet, mature, kind and caring when you get to know her, very protective of friends or those around her, and tends to keep to herself. Her personality may also be the opposite and can get very competitive.
Hobbies: Drawing, baking/cooking, playing her flute, playing or testing her magic out, and trying to blend in not stand out.
Favorite Class: Singing, swimming, and Gym (tops in history)
Least Favorite Class: Dance (though she can, she doesn't like to)
Appearance: Normal To Royal
Other: She doesn't get along with either parent. Her father tries to rule the world, her mother tries to protect him and stop him at times from getting too close. They do not argue but she doesn't understand them nor do they understand her. She is expected to be the best, to be the next ruler and queen of Egypt that her father failed at when he was dating Anck Su Namun. Anck su namun left him to die, her mother saved Imhotep loving him all these years, and then she came along. She doesn't please either one of them, doesn't want the power, or the attention.

gotta re watch real quick

Last edited by Immy; 08-15-2017 at 06:23 PM..