View Single Post
Kierys
Some kind of pixie-thing

Old 08-13-2014, 08:26 PM

So, here's the situation! I haven't logged into Mene for years. Literally, years. I don't know anyone here, I can't remember anyone here or anywhere that I used to frequent. I don't even recognize half the stuff in my inventory. So, time to clear things out and get some items back into circulation. I doubt I have anything really valuable, and I wouldn't know it if I did, so I'm sorry if I dash your hopes of getting some super rare stuff. Who knows though?

I have a stipulation though. I believe in helping out our new users. I also believe in helping out people who are actually going to stick around (After all, that's why I'm doing this giveaway, because I'm not going to stick around) so this is going to be a giveaway for new members. I know how hard it is to get going on a new site, how discouraging it can be, and how much it means to a newbie when they get a nice item from an older member. So send me a message, tell me about yourself, and you could get a random item!

No complaining, no asking for trade-ins, no scamming please! This is meant to be a good thing to help new members, please don't sully it with dishonesty and ungratefulness!

I look forward to hearing from all you lovely new people!