View Single Post
Viveka
:3

Old 10-13-2016, 01:17 AM

I got a call this afternoon that my recruiter has scheduled an interview for me tomorrow! It's with the same company that I worked for previously, so I am excited :D Unfortunately, I also know that all positions at this company are super competitive, so I don't have very high hopes for actually getting hired. It should be good practice nevertheless.

I have had sub-zero energy lately. I take 2 - 2.5 hour naps every day and wake up stiff and in pain because I didn't move during the entire nap. I think I know what's wrong, but I don't have health insurance so I am going to do my best to take care of myself for now.

I had beans and rice and sausage for dinner, and some delicious raw broccoli coleslaw that really hit my veggie craving.

Kitty had another accident this morning :( Both our cats have cerebellar hypoplasia. They don't have the severe form at all, but it makes it hard for them to get to the litter box on time. Again, did my best to clean it up so my fiance won't notice.

I should keep preparing for my interview. I won't feel as sad if I do productive things! Wish me luck for tomorrow ~ :D