View Single Post
Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-15-2013, 03:36 AM

Chapter 57 (Part - B)

Thompson finally began to stir as he felt the chilly air in the room cause him to shiver awake. He realized he had his arms tied behind his back and his legs bound. Thompson was still struggling to wake up still feeling the effects of the sleeping gas. He could see frost covered boxes of food and hanging hams and beef swinging on meat hooks.

"Thomson!" Thompson whispered able to see his own breath in the air.

"Thomson!" Thompson spoke up as he struggled to sit up.

There was no response, the room was dimly lit only in the back. Thompson began to worm his way toward the light. The cooler was fairly big, and there were barrels of different foods blocking his way, so he had to crawl around them.

"Thomson! Do you mind giving me hand!?" Thompson said half agitated and half hopefully.

After almost ten minutes of squirming around he was able to get through a plastic covering that protected the back which was the walk-in freezer. Thompson stopped for a moment to catch his breath and looked up. The back area was noticeably colder than the front.

"Thomson! I do declare this is...!" Thompson stopped in his tracks after getting and eye full.

"Yikes!" Thompson recoiled back as far as the rope binding him would let him.

There were three dead bodies slumped sitting against the wall with their heads looking do the ground. Thompson had seen things like this in his career, but this situation was a bit unique for him. He quickly mustered all of his energy and began wiggling his way quickly back to the unlit front of the freezer with only the plastic covering separating them from the back.

Once the fear had passed Thompson began trying to use what light there was to find some sharp object to try to cut his ropes. Jars, boxes, and other perishable items were the only things Thompson could find. He saw the door and decided to try to see if it was open. He pushed on the handle, but it would not budge.

"Oh dear... what a pickle we've landed ourselves into..." Thompson lamented.

"What will become of Tintin and his brother, Chang, Snowy, and Thomson..." Thompson sniffled but ended up sneezing.

It was only a few minutes later the door swung open and a big guy came in grunting to himself.

"Ok mustache brain! I believe you're needed!" a gruff voice responded as he shined a light on Thompson.

"I'm afraid I can't walk..." Thompson answered honestly.

"...and they say you're Interpol agents?! Pwsha!" the man said grudgingly picking Thompson off the ground carrying him out slamming the cooler door behind him.

"Where are you taking me? And what have you done to my friends?" Thompson asked almost afraid to hear the answer.

"Hmph! You'll find out! Hehehe!" he laughed as they exited the galley.

"Do you realize you have corpses in your freezer?!" Thompson mentioned.

"Nevermind that...you'll be joining them soon, now shut your mouth!" the big man replied.

Another five minutes of being dragged around in a the corridors occasionally bumping his head on some of the sharper corners.

"If you don't mind...please watch those corners!" Thompson pleaded.

"Shut yer mouth, I aint going to ask you again!" the buffed man warned.

Finally he kicked open a door and threw Thompson on the floor.

"Do be careful with these gentleman Gaspar, they are agents of Interpol after all..." the Fakir looked distastefully at him.

"Yea! That's MY point exactly! They're the enemy!" Gaspar shook his fist.

"Thompson!" a familiar voice gasped.

Thompson curled up in pain from suddenly being thrown on the floor, but was able to turn around and look up. It was Thomson.

"I don't just see why we don't just... kill 'em!" Gaspar smiled with a smug look on his face.

"As I said Gaspar, they are agents of Interpol, and probably know classified information just as Dr. Mueller has requested for us to get out of them. Please set him up on the chair" the Fakir explained carefully.

Gaspar yanked Thompson up and placed him firmly on the seat.

"Now you listen up mustache brained brothers! If you try anything funny, don't think I won't pulverize ya!" Gaspar said grabbing both of them by the throat.

Both were intimidated, but relieved at the same time seeing each other alive.

"So where are the others Fakir?" Gaspar walked over to the porthole looking out.

"They are busy with the brothers... but they are not our concern, let's focus on the task given to us" the Fakir said calmly.

"Who are they talking about?" Thompson whispered as the Fakir and Gaspar moved to the opposite side of the room.

"Can't be us?" Thomson shrugged his shoulder also tied up in the same fashion as his partner.

"What makes you so sure?" Thompson asked quietly with his eyes darting back and forth to Gaspar and Fakir who both had their backs to them at the moment.

"We're not brothers" Thomson shook his head quietly.

"True, but they don't know that" Thompson pointed out quickly lowering his voice as they approached them.

"So Detectives Thompson and Thomson, why are you here?" the Fakir took a seat behind a table.

"We're here to sa-" Thomson was about to say but was cut off by Thompson.

"Don't tell him anything" Thompson told him.

"What did I tell you!?" Gaspar jumped in front of him backhanding Thompson across the face causing his nose to bleed. Thompson's eyes were watering from the pressure as well.

"You're going to shut that damned mouth or I really will give you something to cry about!" Gaspar said in a hushed tone pulling Thompson back up from falling back.

"You! Leave him alone!" Thomson said defiantly.

Gaspar immediately turned his attention back to Thomson grabbing him by the throat choking him.

"You want to die now or later?!" Gaspar simply said.

"Please don't hurt him anymore" Thompson pleaded unable to move.

"Shut up!" Gaspar stopped and gave him a look of disgust.

"Please answer the question" the Fakir replied again.

"Could you-*cough cough*- repeat it again please?" Thomson asked gasping and coughing.

"Why were you following us?" the Fakir reworded his question.

"Um...uh...uh" Thompson began to think nervously as Gaspar stood with his fist ready to pummel their faces.

"We had heard...this ship...was had interests of the...All Seeing Eye" Thomson gasped trying to quickly get out.

"See, that wasn't so hard was it?" the Fakir smiled.

"It's all what a little bit of persuasion will do!" Gaspar laughed stomping his feet intimidating both the Detectives.

"So what makes you think we have any association with The All Seeing Eye?" the Fakir continued.

"Well... to be precise..." Thomson said slowly breathing a bit labored.

"we were told that..." Thompson continued.

"You two are really annoying the Hell out of me! Only one of you need to answer at a time! Or do I need to give both of you more persuasion!" Gaspar shook his fists menacingly.

"Yikes!" both Detective were quaking in their seats at the prospect of being beaten more.

"This clearly is not going to work!" the Fakir shook his head disapprovingly.

"What do you mean!?" Gaspar turned around giving the Fakir a confused yet annoyed glance.

"I may not care for the Detectives, but they cannot respond properly with the likes of you terrifying them. We will be interrogating them the all day and all night!" the Fakir explained.

"Well what do you suggest we do rag head!?" Gaspar said insultingly.

"We'll do things my way..." the Fakir said condescendingly ignoring the blatant insult.

"You try any of that hypnotical shit on me and I'll make sure you meet the same fate as these two worthless Interpol agents" Gaspar threatened.

"My hypnotism doesn't work on everyone or have you forgotten the sweep we made?" the Fakir reminded Gaspar.

Thompson slowly made the connection about the people he found in the freezer. Most likely people who were unable to be under hypnotic suggestion.

"Fair enough!" Gaspar warned.

"Now put on this mask and make sure the Detectives pay attention to my gaze" the Fakir said handing Gaspar a bird beaked mask without eyes.

Gaspar put the mask on and walked behind the Detectives turning their heads forward forcing them to gaze into the Fakir's eyes.

"Look into my eyes... you are getting sleepy..." the Fakir said calmly.

"Don't look into his eyes!" Thompson said.

"We can do it this way Detectives, or I let Gaspar do it his way...your choice" the Fakir folded his arms.

"Now...where were we?" The Fakir smiled as Gaspar hardened his grip on each of the Detectives.

Slowly, they both fell into a light sleep only aware of the Fakir's presence listening to his suggestions.

"You will answer all of my questions" the Fakir replied.

"Yes sir" both Detectives replied in unison.

Gaspar thought how dangerous the Fakir could be and made note that should things ever go awry between them not to look into his eyes or listen to anything he had to say.