View Single Post
Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 01-02-2023, 03:49 PM

Daisy- yeah, thankfully. My PC decided to crap out on me last wednesday, but i got it fixed thankfully, but it made me miss this week's of work (i work thursday-sunday), which kinda sucks, but it will be okay. It's definitely a good thing i have 2 jobs and the second one doesn't require me to have a working pc lol
Life changes are important and help you grow in life, i think. I think they can be uncomfortable, but they usually always end up being worth it in the end. One of my favorite quotes from... somewhere? is "In the end it will be okay. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

Ruby- I've been to both disneyland and disneyworld, and from what i remember of disneyland, they have different feels to them. Granted, the disneyland feel might be colored with nostalgia.

I'm thinking either visiting friends and family in idaho and having one of them throw me a big party (cause it's been a while since i've partied and i don't have many friends in florida who would throw a party, and i can't throw one myself until my mother in law moves out) Orrr disney and dragging my best friend with me and inviting my in laws. Though i doubt they'd go because they'd have to pay for their own tickets. But i'm getting my best friend and annual pass in like... march, maybe. or i'll just buy her ticket for my birthday if we go. I lean more towards the idaho trip than the disney trip, because i miss idaho a lot.