View Single Post
DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 01-02-2023, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alorrena View Post
Daisy- yeah, thankfully. My PC decided to crap out on me last wednesday, but i got it fixed thankfully, but it made me miss this week's of work (i work thursday-sunday), which kinda sucks, but it will be okay. It's definitely a good thing i have 2 jobs and the second one doesn't require me to have a working pc lol
Life changes are important and help you grow in life, i think. I think they can be uncomfortable, but they usually always end up being worth it in the end. One of my favorite quotes from... somewhere? is "In the end it will be okay. If it's not okay, it's not the end."
Whewww, I am glad they got it fixed relatively quickly.
I agree, I just hate adapting to so many at once. I am leaving my first ever apartment and moving to a new area a littler further from my mother. This is setting us up for the big out of state move in a few years.
I am leaving my job as of tomorrow and start a new one in a few weeks. It is definitely out of my comfort zone, but I see it as: "If I don't try it out, I won't know if I am a good fit. If it doesn't work out, at least you tried!"
My boyfriend keeps trying to keep my anxiety at bay.

I love that quote. I think it is from a less than stellar person, but it doesn't change the validity of the statement. Change is meant to be uncomfortable, and change is hard.

Are you having any planned life altering changes this year?