View Single Post
Elegant Feather Duster
(。⌒∇⌒)。

Old 02-13-2009, 06:11 PM

[✖] Original Character Contest [✖]
( ಠ益ಠ)

Now for something completely different! Or perhaps, only slightly different. This event, I'm going to hold an original character (OC) contest! You submit your OC(s), and at the end of the event, I will choose my favorite and you will receive a piece of art of that character. I won't post suggestions here, but if you want to talk to me in the thread and ask about likes, dislikes, et cetera, go right ahead.

THE ACTUAL THREAD

(Link above is for people clicking my sig and getting to the character contest post only. Everyone else can ignore it.)

[✖] Rules [✖]

END DATE: Last day of the Mene Valentines event. Results will be posted the day after.

-Post entries in the thread using the form below.
-Multiple entries accepted. (yes, multiple OCs accepted.)
-NO linking to other threads and saying "find this character in here somewhere." Linking to a SINGLE post that contains only the character information, is acceptable if absolutely necessary.
-You don't need to be a good artist. Characters are judged on design, not quality of the reference.
-All sexualities/genders/ages/etc. accepted. I have preferences, but it doesn't mean I'll refuse anything.
- You may submit couples. If they are chosen as a couple, I will do a couple piece that is only "half" the prize for each character. (I.E. single waist-up = couple bust-up, etc.)
- If you submit a "couple" PLEASE specify they are meant to be together. Or else I will judge them separately.

[✖] Form [✖]

*Please post using a GREEN and/or my name in a noticeable way.
*If you have many characters, each one gets their own copy of the form.
*The more info the better. (Please use logic though, I don't need to read a novel either :P )

HEY FEATHERS! I WANNA SUBMIT SOMETHING!
My Name is:
Here is my character:
Extra details if needed:

[✖] Prizes [✖]

My DeviantART

1st - Full-color waist-up piece
2nd - Full-color bust piece
3rd - Mono-chromatic sketchy bust piece

[✖] Entries [✖]

My Name is: Sadistix_Love
Here is my character: Hettah/Emberg http://www.freewebs.com/bishies_rule...tahembergp.htm
Extra details if needed: Here is another piece of her that I am too lazy to update on to my site: http://k-fuyu.deviantart.com/art/DOL...iban-111264403

My Name is: NOT SHOSHO'S MULE SRSLY :ninja: i think.
Here is my character: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/vie...16830#41949862 <333
Extra details if needed: if you decide to choose him (NO PRESSURE LULZ), artistic freedom on him, including the tattoos <333

My Name is: M i r o
Here is my character: Lucifer Lucifer ref 2
Extra details if needed: just make him as smexy as you want him to be. 8D

My Name is:[.j o y z]
Here is my character:Miss Black&White
Extra details if needed: Totally sly and mysterious. Playful and cool. Keeps her face at all times. Wears black and white~
Miss Black&White

My Name is: Sizzla
Here is my character: Link to character info
Extra details if needed: A link to his gallery with lots of refs is posted at the bottom of that post ^^. :D He's the God of Plague, and he pretty much pwns all. XD

My Name is: Sakura_Madison
Here is my character: Rosas
Extra details if needed: My OC has a rose theme.

My Name is: Sadistix_Love
Here is my character: http://www.freewebs.com/bishies_rule...semeilingp.htm
Extra details if needed: I want them drawn as a couple!

My Name is: Naeru
Here is my character: kyuka
Extra details if needed: She's an ice bandit/RPG-ish character ^^

My Name is: Naeru
Here is my character: Zaiel
Extra details if needed: He's a fire bandit/RPG-ish character ^^

My Name is:[.j o y z]
Here is my character: Skels
Extra details if needed: She's a mysterious traveller that walks the earth, that no one really knows of her. Quite extrordinary you see at first site. But when night approaches and the light has vanished, she has a new look. Beware her quiet kindness and face, she is of different person after light.

Oooh!! My words! And other stuff of her.. She's playful and nice and shy in daylight. Pretty ordinary.
At night she's mischievous and dead serious at times.
She's like has a multi personality.

My Name is: Suona
Here is my character: Doyle
Extra details if needed: That should list enough. ^^ :hug:

Last edited by Elegant Feather Duster; 02-22-2009 at 10:08 PM..