View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 08-05-2010, 05:38 PM

Name: blueblackrose || midnightstar
Nickname: blue, bbrose, bbr, rose, rosey, blue, basketballie || midnight, middy, mid, ms, star
Birthday: August 8th
Location: Somewhere on Earth…at least most of the time (I live somewhere in the USA)
Eyes: Hazel Blue/ turn gray
Hair: Brunette
Orientation: Straight, but kinky *wink*
Hobbie: “Vampiring in the night” Anime, drawing, photography and a bunch of other stuff that I’m too lazy to post right now.
Favorite Quotes: “We are our own devils; we drive ourselves out of our Edens.” ~ Goethe
“The world is a cruel and cold place to those who have become societies outcasts…so take my hand and I’ll show you how the world truly is.” ~ Taby
Random Comment: “The one-eyed chicken stalks at midnight!” ~ Asche

About Damon
Damon was created by Miro.
Damon is one of The INSANE Asylum's hellions. He likes to pick on people, especially Mii, and to play practicle jokes. Damon has lived in the asylum all his life. This is way he seems to be angry all the time. He might not act like it, but he considers Mii his little sister and partner in crime.

About Mii
Mii was created by Clock
Mii is the other little hellion of The INSANE Asylum. Along with Damon she causes lots of mischief. She loves to play doctor and operate on the bear she always carries with her. Thus making the bear one of the things Damon likes to steal from her. Mii might seem to hate Damon, but that's not the truth at all. She looks up to Damon and thinks of him as an older brother. Don't let Mii's sweet act and cuteness fool you, she can be anything, but sweet and cute. Ye be warned.

Contents
~Introduction and Rules~
~The Mad Doctor and her Assistants~
~News and Events~
~The Supply Room~
~Mii's Avatar Contests~
~Damon's Misguided Experiments~
~Other Nutty Contests and Games~
~Patient Log~
~Help the Asylum Better Serve You~
~Banners~
~Let Me Outta Here~
~The Art Gallery~

Last edited by blueblackrose; 08-05-2010 at 05:46 PM..