View Single Post
JessiFlakes
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 02-14-2017, 11:16 PM

Didier watched as the other prince surveyed the outfits laid out before him, but kept quiet. Only when the other man spoke did he open his own mouth, "I think that is a very wise choice. I would hate to see your kingdom turn to ruins under my father's rule. We specialize in military and smithing, not so much in gardens and growing, as I hear your kingdom is so well known for." he smiled, and then he realized that he had not even bothered to ask: "I'm sorry, I did not catch your name before."

As he awaited the answer, Didier began to think about tactics, how they could pull this scheme off. He glanced at the tailor who had made himself busy with laying out fabric in an appeasing way, and then back to the other prince, "You know, though it is optional, it is customary to wear a dress or skirt in our kingdom. However, it is not unheard of to find a female wearing trousers, but they are usually working in a blacksmith's or something of the like. I will leave that up to you, however."

Since when did he talk so much? It seemed as though the other had barely spoken at all, whereas Didier felt he was talking his ear off. Didier was usually much quieter than that, and it surprised even himself that he could ramble on as such.