View Single Post
Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in exchange for your immortal soul.

Old 10-07-2014, 01:23 AM

As he moved to the bench, Aysel's gaze followed Nisshoku along curiously. The thought crossed her mind that maybe she'd overstepped some boundary by approaching him in his anger, but even so she didn't believe her concern capable of doing any harm in this scenario. So, approaching the bench he had moved to, she awaited an answer as he wiped the little bits of sweat clinging to his toned form. Without conscious thought, her eyes trailed over his form, taking in how he appeared after the training session. The light amount of sweat seemed to accentuate his muscled form, and the lack of his scarf made the lower half of his face easily visible, much to her surprising amount of delight. As he pulled on his shirt, her gaze shifted from him, a light blush dusting her cheeks as she realized she had been staring. That, she knew, was possibly rude.

When he spoke up, Aysel's gaze drew over to him again, awaiting his answer patiently as she grinned pleasantly in his direction. "Of course I was concerned." She replied simply enough, plainly open with how she felt on that as she tried to be about most emotional things. It seemed that more open she was of her emotions, the more control she had over her power, after all. Not only this, but she saw no need to cover that fact from him of all people. "There is no need for apology. You were right to be upset." She then added, voice firm as she nodded along to her words. What had happened was wrong. There was no way to change that, although the incident was not where she wished the focus to be in order for her to be of any assistance. As he agreed that meditation sounded nice, her grin turned into a full-fledged smiled, her face brightening as she placed her hands together in excitement.

"Tea would be wonderful!" She replied enthusiastically at first, then blinking at him curiously as he mentioned what she had began to ask earlier. So he had caught on to what she had attempted to say, after all. "That is what I was trying to ask, yes." Aysel admitted calmly, though she wondered where he was going with that. By suggesting tea, he was accepting the offer to spend time together, yes? Her eyes shone happily as her thoughts were affirmed, him even stating that he would enjoy that as he approached. Though he frowned, she took his response well. "I always enjoy time with you." She stated plainly, unsure of how the 'if' applied in his previous sentence, but wishing to clear any thought he may have of her not wishing to do so. Then, as a side thought, she added, "I do desire it still." Just in case.

As his frown seemed to deepen, she blinked at him, unsure of what he was thinking for that to happen. Tilting her head slightly as he mentioned changing, she shrugged a little. "If you would like to, of course." She replied simply, sitting on the bench in order to wait for him to do so, if he'd like. "I do believe you look nice as you are, though." Aysel commented, swinging her feet before her as she looked up at him. Then, something somewhat unexpected. As he brushed the strand of hair from her face, her gaze drew up to him, her cheeks tinting just a bit before he turned to gather the rest of his clothing.