Age 84
Appearance [x]
Job Goes where she's needed.

Name Kira
Race Witch/Shape shifter ~ Horse
Age 23
Appearance [x]
Job Waitress

The bat demon sat on a bar stool as her eyes stared at the door. She lifted a hand and pushed up her sunglasses a bit. "Do you think the open sign is big enough?" Mana looked over at the others in the bar. She couldn't wait to start cooking! Mana enjoyed cooking and cleaning so much. The demon was teased by the others about her habits. She couldn't help what she loved to do. "No...I would think the sign in fine. I wonder how long it will take to get customers." She placed a finger on her chin staring up in thought. Mana closed her eyes before she pulled her sunglasses off and wiped them off with her dress. Once her sunglasses were back on her face she opened her eyes again. Since she was a bat demon her eyes were sensitive to the light. If she opened them during the daytime or with a light near her she would go blind! Mana's eyes were completely white so most people assume she's blind anyway.

Kayko opened her eyes staring up at the ceiling since she had been napping on a chair near the door. "Hmm?" Her ears twitched listening to Mana talk. "I'm sure people can see the sign. If they don't come in then they aren't interested. It's as simple as that." Kayko's ears twitched again before she sat up looking over at her daughter who was busy coloring. "Meilou...? Would you like some chocolate milk?" She tilted her head looking around the room for a minute.

Meilou looked up from her page and over to her mother. "Yeah!" Her ears twitched and wiggled in her seat a little. "Yay~ Choc-o-late~"

Sofia placed her arms behind her head propping her feet up on another chair. She hoped the place would pick up a bit before she got to bored. It was hard enough for the alpha to get a job as it was! Sofia had a very dominate personality so she didn't take orders easy. Lucky for her the owner said there was already a bitch working for her so another wouldn't be to much of a problem. "I'm sure someone will want to stop in eventually. This town gets a lot of new people stopping in every once in a while." Sofia turned her head towards the window watching the street.

Kira rested against the bar counter looking around the the occupants at the bar. The women in the bar were mostly predators and that made her nervous. The horse inside of her was always in a state of panic but she knew these women for a while so she felt safe well most of the time. She lifted up a glass running her finger over the rim humming softly.

Last edited by MissJiff; 02-23-2013 at 08:45 AM..