Thread: Tiger Lily Inn
View Single Post
OokamiD
Overworked Artist
Send a message via AIM to OokamiD

Old 02-24-2013, 03:43 AM

She sighed softly. "I guess you're right.. but I think Meilou would have liked to play with him... but I think he'd be afraid because of their scent at first.." She adjusted her glasses, fidgeting slightly as she pouted. She loved the badger dearly like a little brother, despite his handicap, he was sweet and very friendly but also very protective of her and people he wasn't use to he would see as a threat.

Dea whined softly squirming a bit. "But... it's so shiny!" She whimpered in complaint taking out the extra set and shifting them under the light to watch them sparkle. "It's just not fair.. we have so many, I can't have this one?" She puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms over her chest like a tantrum prone child.

The she-wolf sighed and brushed a bit of her bright purple hair out of her face. "Sugar, if you're gunna be prone to swiping every bit of anything that sparkles, we're going to have a lot of complaints about missing things. And who do you think will be the prime suspect?" She shook her head and sighed her duel colored eyes scanning the Lynx's form. "Turn out your pockets too... last I checked you didn't smoke.. so you have no need for that lighter..."

"But.. but..."

Minoru looked over at Dea as she pulled out the lighter. he gulped and ducked behind Mana pointing at Dea accusingly. "Is.. is that th-the Monk's? Are you crazy!?" he demanded, cowering behind the gifted Bat demon.

Kouryuu tilted her head grabbing the silverware Dea had horded and continued to move it under the light to sparkle, easily distracted by it. Without looking up she reached up and plucked the lighter from Dea and did the same to it under the light. "Mine..."