Thread: Tiger Lily Inn
View Single Post
MissJiff
Potato Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to MissJiff

Old 02-24-2013, 03:45 AM

"Maybe he can come by later so you can introduce him to everyone." Kira smiled a bit placing her hand on her hip. "Or maybe have everyone meet out in the forest later so no one has to hide anything and everyone can relax and maybe stretch their...legs"

"I certainly wouldn't mind a stretch later." Sofia grinned a bit placing her hands into her pockets. "Maybe close up shop early?" She smirked a bit then looked over at Kiki. "Would be a good time to make sure Fawn isn't doing anything bad."

Mana looked over at Dea and Kouryuu before she tilted her head a bit. "Kouryuu...if you don't mind. If it does belong to Sanzo would you mind letting me hold it?" The bat demon didn't wish to start an argument but if the lighter did belong to Sanzo he was always in a cranky mood and she didn't want anyone else getting yelled at. She actually wished he would just stop smoking in general.

"Why don't you just throw the lighter out? Mana doesn't want him smoking. Not that he couldn't buy another but he'd at least get the point." Kayko raised her eyebrow and smirked a bit. "His smoking bothers my nose anyway."