Thread: Tiger Lily Inn
View Single Post
OokamiD
Overworked Artist
Send a message via AIM to OokamiD

Old 02-24-2013, 04:27 AM

"Having everyone go there may be better... this place is a bit.. small for him... too many things to run into and knock over..." She smiled softly thinking about the massive badger. "He'd love to make new friends.. we'd just have to tell him that they aren't really Lurkers..."

"Mine.." She stated again sourly and tossed it up in the air. On it's way down it disappeared, quite literally into thin air. She smiled softly and leaned back in her chair again, her hands gripping onto the table's edge as she tilted her head back farther looking to Kayko upside down. "It's gone now, in with the rest of my horde..." She cooed softly watching her for a moment and grinned. "Hnn.. You look silly this way Love... Not quite use to seeing you smile." She teased, her tail flicking back and forth, tip tapping against the wooden floor rhythmically for a moment before stopping completely. She yawned softly and closed her eyes, bored at the quietness.

Minoru scowled softly, he didn't like that there was a possibility that it was the Monks', he'd been swatted enough by the irritated blond more times then he cared to count. he huffed softly and snuck around Mana, to grab a cookie from the back, tucking the rags under his arm for safe keeping while he munched quietly, looking around at the girls. He grumbled softly to himself, something about never getting laid.

Dea blinked and frowned softly, she didn't like it when Kouryuu evaporated her shinies. She whined softly and crossed her arms, she watched quietly as the dragoness seemed to nod off and grinned to herself reached for the extra set of silverware, her tail twitching excitedly.

Bruiser rolled her eyes and snapped her rag on the bar counter, making a loud snapping noise. "Sugar, you get your grubby little paws away from those or so help me the next thing disappearing from this Inn will be you...Huh?" She glanced over at the door and smiled. "Kiki, you're up kiddo."

She squeaked slightly and quickly got to her feet. "R-right!" She made her way over to the pair entering the buiding and bowed her head slightly. "Welcome to Tiger Lily, shall I get you a table...?" She looked then over curiously and adjusted her glasses with one hand.