Thread: Tiger Lily Inn
View Single Post
OokamiD
Overworked Artist
Send a message via AIM to OokamiD

Old 02-24-2013, 05:07 AM

Kouryuu shifted in her seat before opening her eyes once more, her eyes falling on Windup. "Curious..." The dragon mulled a though over in her head, though she was sure that holding entities captive was still frowned upon, not like the good old days of course but the fact the metal man spoke meant she couldn't technically claim him for her horde. Pity.

The young witch nodded and took two menus, making her way to a table by the window. "Is this alright? I could seat you at the bar if you'd like..." She chewed her lower lip, a little worried she had made the wrong choice of seating for their guests.

"Well, it technically anyone who wants to 'stretch' can." Her stubby tail flicked as she grinned and folded her hands behind her head. "So who's in? Mei~?"

"I think I'll keep Mana company, besides, who else is going to handle the alcohol?" She smirked and waved her hand. "I'll help out here, you guys go on if you want." She looked over to Mana. "I can help you with dinner if you'd like. They're bound to be hungry by the time they get back."

Minoru sighed softly and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Tch, annoying cat..." He grumbled and crossed his arms. "I'll go if Meilou is going, and only to keep an eye on her... she doesn't need to be corrupted like you."

"Hey, I take offense to that!" She hissed and rested her hands on her hips, a wallet falling out of her sleeve.

"..... Is that my wallet?"

"Oh.. how did that get there...?"

"You're dead!" He growled and chased Dea outside.

Kiki sighed and shook her head looking back to the two. "I'm sorry about them.. they're a bit.. well... you can see that for yourself, can't you..."