View Single Post
harakun
At Your Service

Old 10-13-2014, 06:18 AM

Yuuichi chuckled. "No problem. Bacon's not annoying," he said as he glanced up and then back down at the dog who was currently enjoying his belly rub. The way he was waving his leg in the air, his tail wagging and slapping against the floor, while his head tilted back and tongue peeking out from the side of his mouth was an awfully amusing sight. When Bran started talking about Chaos, the younger of the two turned to look at the Doberman. No, indeed. He didn't look friendly, and he doubted he was going to be. "And, I will take your word for it." Matthew only smiled at the two conversing before he'd turned to look back up at Edgar. Why was his brother so interested in him? Was something off with Edgar?

"Ah, I'll have wine, if that's all right. Yuuichi should have water." He gave Yuuichi a look that had him zipping his mouth shut. "He's still on-call, and I'd prefer he isn't drunk while he's working." After all, it was crucial for Yuuichi to always be ready, and Matthew made sure he didn't waver off that road. He was here to make sure of that.

Yuuichi, though dejected like the Welsh Corgi, perked up the instant he'd heard Edgar's last words. He was going to make dinner for the dogs? "What do you feed them?" he asked as he got up and out of his seat to approach the older man, "And, I'll have water, as Matt said I should have." The closer he got, the stronger the aura hit him. Sure, he liked the occult, but he was still a little wary of it especially when he felt the strong presence of a demon. He felt a lot of those in the hospital since, well, lots of people die there. "Should I just take your pitcher of water?"

Matthew, too, followed suit. But instead of heading to the kitchen, he sat across Bran and leaned back in his seat. "Shall we talk about the financial specifics after we eat?" the man asked with a smile, "I'm more than positive Yuu likes it here." He's somehow gotten himself attached - attracted, even - to Bran's older brother.

Whatever it was Edgar had in him, it wasn't normal.