View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 06-27-2014, 04:44 AM

Miyu smiled softly as Utena had remained her protective self even around friends. Before she could say anything, Andy suddenly had cut the T.V. on and a report came on. 'Hm?' She thought to herself as she watched the news, hearing about the death of a doctor.

She was worried, Miyu clamped her hands together in fear. Utena growled seeing the news. The navy blue tentacle suddenly vanished inside of Miyu's body. Miyu, on the other hand, looked at Andy blinking lightly. "I'm guessing things aren't going to be the same anymore, huh?" She asked with a worried tone.

Monica smiled softly, placing her hand on her hip, smiling softly. "Oui, it is weird to catch me here, mon ami. How have thi-..." She was suddenly taken off my the suddenly news that had appeared on one of the T.V.s in a T.V. shop. She watched the news and seen something about one of the doctors found dead at his home. Monica's eyes widen slightly, she didn't want to remember the past and yet here it was. Playing right in front of her. Monica looked away from the T.V. and looked at Owyn, who seem to be enjoying this. She arched a brow lightly, staring. "Hm, intéressant mon ami. I am guessing you had something to do with this." She said leaning close to him, now both of her hands on her hips.