View Single Post
shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)。

Old 02-12-2009, 01:17 PM

( ಠ益ಠ)
CRACKALICIOUS VALENTINE

WHERE YOU CAN CELEBRATE YOUR VDAY WITH NICE DOSE OF CRACK

Welcome~ Like my previous event threads, I plan on having lots of freebies (yes, still going on WOO HOO! ALL THE HOARDING PAYS OFF LULZ SO ALL U HOARDER-HATER, DUN H8 K! ;B I DO MY SHARE)~

BUT WAIT! /OHOHOHOH

This time, I'm accompanied by... not just one~ and nope, not just two~ BUT THREE CO-HOSTS!!! OMG, WOW! SRSLY?! YES. SRSLY!! This will definitely help tremendously in terms of round games and all that jazz~ :] NO MORE HAVING TO RELY ON CRAPPY TIMEZONES TO SEE IF ANY GAME IS ON. RIGHT RIGHT.

'Kay, so if you see any of these guys, please, be nice and all, while still having fun! They'll be the PO-PO while I'm gone

JITSUMI1221
SEIKI NOVA
ELEGANT FEATHER DUSTER

There are a LOT of freebies to be thrown around at the ones visiting the thread~ And they come in the forms of items, gold, AND ART!

THERE ARE 50K+ IN ITEMS PRIZES ALONE!

Holy rudders! And this DOESN'T EVEN INCLUDE the GOLD + ART prizes! You won't want to miss this chance~ So, stick around, enjoy/hate on this event with us, and have LOTS of fun! :]

[✖] RULES + DISCLAIMER [✖]

• No drama. If you have any personal complaints to me or any one in the thread, TAKE IT TO PM's.
  • HAVING FUN IS A MUST! If not, we shall brain wash you 'til you do! ;D
  • All of the art here belong to their respective owners. R-E-S-P-E-C-T, BABY.
  • THE EMOTE EXPRESSION: (╬ ಠ益ಠ) WAS TAKEN FROM A FRIEND, SO, PLEASE, DON'T USE IT W/O PERMISSION!
  • NO LAYOUT COPYING/TAKING/"BORROWING" WITHOUT CONSENT EITHER, PLS.
  • The skull BG for the baner was taken from here. I just used it and edited to suit my need for the banner.
  • Follow TOS, bla bla.

[✖] POST LEGEND [✖]

001 - INTRODUCTION
002 - SHOSHO'S MINI AUCTION -- ENDED
003 - SHOSHO'S ART FREEBIES -- ENDED-CHECK 4 PICKUPS
004 - SHOSHO'S SHOPECHUL DELIVERY -- ENDED
005 - GUESSING GAME INFO BOARD
006 - MAIN OVERALL SCORE BOARD -- WINNERS
007 - JITSU'S SCORE BOARD
008 - JITSU'S ART FREEBIES
009 - JITSU'S TBA
010 - SEIKI'S SCORE BOARD
011 - SEIKI'S PAGE PRIZE
012 - SEIKI'S U LOVE ME
013- EFD'S SCORE BOARD
014- EFD'S LURVE DOCTOR'S FREE SERVICE
015- EFD'S POST YOUR MOST AWESOME OC CONTEST

There's a chance that I will not make it for the first day of the event, so, if that's the case, Jitsu/Seiki/EFD will start off the rounds of game without me :D.

Last edited by shosho; 02-22-2009 at 07:39 PM..